Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bon Iver album preview

Good afternoon dear interwebz,

Yes, the first preview of the long awaited new Bon Iver album has finally been published, it's just a sample clocking under the one minute mark, but damn, this makes me look forward to the final release date even more. Finally hearing the soft, subtle melodies and Justin's unmistakable high-pitched voice again, makes my longing for their new album even stronger. Their previous album For Emma, Forever Ago (2008) is still one of my all time favourites and their 2009 EP Blood Bank was, even 'though it was just 16 minutes long, absolutely wonderful. I think this is what one could call a foretaste of what might become one of the best albums, if not thé best album of 2011.



Spread the love, I fail,

Selwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the love