Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sub Pop signs Washed Out

I would of course love to tell you more about the latest signings of other labels, but I just continuously keep noticing the awesome signings of Sub Pop, this time it's Ernest Greene's Washed Out; a Georgia based chillwave project, leaning heavily on the more electronic side of this subgenre. A little preview to what Washed Out is all about (thanks to Philly Bee):

Sub Pop simultaneously announced the release of their new album, planned on July the 12th, since I pretty much like the sound of their previous recordings, I will definitely publish a review as soon as it finds its way to my ears.

Share the love,

Selwin.

PS: if you have any review requests, please send me a message, or write something in one of the commentboxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the love