Saturday, March 5, 2011

Amplifiedstrawberry, what the fudge?

An absolutely wonderful afternoon interwebz,

There is only one thing I love more than groupies, and that's music. That's why this blog appeared on your oh so dear interwebz. My intention is to review music professional reviewers will frequently ignore, not bound to any genre or geographic positioning. If there is any news I seem to know before 96,6667% of the interwebz, I will also definitely post it here. The person behind amplifiedstrawberry is me, Selwin, also known as "that guy who records all those Hypomanie tracks", or: "that guy who failed to appreciate Radiohead, but fell in love with Woodie Guthrie". Suggestions for albums to review, or announcements of upcoming releases are very welcome in the comment section.

Spread the love,

Selwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the love