Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sub Pop goes Dream Pop

Good morning dear interwebz,

This monday Sub Pop announced they signed two new bands: Still Corners and Memoryhouse. I am not easily amazed by new music I hear, but I have to admit, they both didn't fail to amaze me. It's Dream Pop of the sweetest kind, if honey could sing, it would go something like Still Corners, if caramel could sing it would go something like Memoryhouse, it's like sweet wine in polaroid. Don't believe me? Please do:


Still Corners


Memoryhouse



 I am dearly sorry for not including the full video's on this page, but otherwise this blog will become as slow as Myspace and nobody wants that to happen, right? Sub Pop announced the new Still Corners record to be released this summer, unfortunately you'll have to wait for anything from Memoryhouse until the end of 2011. In the meantime there are still enough bottles of sweet wine and boxes of candy and chocolate to be found in a store nearby to survive this spring.

Also I will have to hit myself in my face if I would't have showed you this: Millionyoung's remix of To The Lighthouse.

Please spread some polaroid love,

Selwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the love